Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15: When the truth is.. I miss you

Mood: Reminiscing
Title Taken from Music: Warning Sign by Coldplay

Once there was a time when you were just a dream.
An impossibility.
You and Me = Us or We was not something I considered
It was just a wish



Fate stepped in.
You became real
We were both in awe
We never thought that we could be together
You said I was out of your reach
I said that I thought the same about you



Now, it seemed like everything was back to the idyllic days
of wishing and longing and stargazing
of hoping you would notice me
of hoping you would think of me


I could have sworn we are strangers by the way we act around each other
Was that you holding my hand three months ago?
Was that you looking at my back as we part ways on the street?
Was that you hugging me so tightly two months ago?
Was that you kissing me as if your life depended on it?
Was that you whispering in my ear I love you?


I could have sworn it was you. 


Now you're just someone who passes me by
Someone who'd just steal glances, thinking I could not see you from where I stood
Someone who I cross hallways with
Someone whom I won't dare speak to even if you're the last resort to get the job done
The only one I won't give chocolates to when I've given everybody else
Just a voice I hear when I pass by




But the truth is.. I just miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment